Tuesday, November 2, 2010

EA Sports NHL series

God Damn them to hell!!!

I enjoy playing two hockey games on my computer. Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 and the EA Sports NHL series. EHM 2007 was the LAST version put out and a lot of stuff is hardcoded in. In spite of that, fans have kept it going and it is a great, very in-depth, manager game. The EA series allows you to be a player and a GM. It is pretty fun.

May the fleas of a thousand camels nest in their pubic region!!!

They do not make a PC-CD version of the NHL series anymore!!! The bastards!!! If I want to play it, and the latest version sounds damn sweet, I have to get a frickin PS3. I don't want a PS3. But if I want NHL 11 I need one.

I hope I run into a mook or two so I can relieve my frustrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment