Monday, February 18, 2013

What the ... pedophile?!?!?!?

I watch political and political-comedic videos on YouTube from time to time. Yesterday, one by a group called The Young Turks was suggested to me. It was titled "24 year old dating 12 year old in China?". I gave the screen a WTK?!?!? look and then watched the video. Frankly, it sickens me.



24 year old Chinese pop star Zhang Muyi is dating 12 year old Canadian Model/Singer/ Actress Akama Miki. They are madly in love and are counting down the days until she hits her 16th birthday and can marry him. 24. 12. What the fuck? Where the hell are her parents?

They even did a music video together to show their love for each other.

I am hoping this is just some sort of publicity stunt but part of me doubts it is. One of the commentators at The Young Turks had it right. The only counting down this sick fuck would be doing if she was my daughter is the days of torture in my basement until he died.


2 comments:

  1. In Korea, we'd say "What the kimchi?" In China, would we say "What the fortune cookie?"
    But you're right. This is pretty sick.
    Where are the parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is a PR stunt. I doubt it is.

    ReplyDelete