Saturday, February 23, 2013

What the ... nice man?!?!?

A friend shared a photo on Facebook today that made me laugh.



Then I saw the last comment someone had made and laughed even harder.


Yes, some tard just felt they had to post and criticize the picture. If I can refrain from commenting in the thread about the fucktardery of the last comment they should have been able to hold back.

The comment made me want to ask if this person knew the Pope personally or if they were just basing their view on the fact he is the Pope. I am pretty sure it is the latter. Just as I am sure there are a lot of people who believe the Benedict is NOT a nice man ... like 200 or more blind kids who were abused by a priest that the then cardinal Ratzinger helped protect. Protects child abusers. Yeah, such a nice man.



No comments:

Post a Comment