Saturday, February 9, 2013

A real snow storm is hitting.

We have a snow storm hitting us today and I want to say something about HRM and the road care before I post a rant that I wrote the night before the storm hit.

The storm started late Friday night. High winds and some snow. I heard snow plows out at 2 AM Saturday morning. I left for work at 3:10 AM and the roads were in decent shape. Not scraped to the pavement, but then again I don't expect that. The side streets I took were in good shape. The main roads in better shape. I took my time, 40 minutes instead of 20-25 to get to work. That includes a stop at Tim Horton's for coffee.

Overall, I remain impressed with how prepared HRM and the road crews were. Thank you for getting it right. Keep up the great work. PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment