Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bringing on the hate.


I tend to get a laugh out of the people who post death threats or attacks in the comment section. For the most part they are pretty pathetic. To top it off, the posters seem to think that I would actually care about what they have said.

Seriously. I don't know you. Why would I care that some anonymous fucktard made a post on What The Kimchi saying ...

Die fag!

You mad? Yes, you mad. And butt hurt.

fuck off cunt. Hope you get sodomized with a retractable baton

foad thx.

whitey fight whitey! kill youself!


Or on Flint's follies ...

hockey sucks try a real sport

Get a life fag!

u should die wit ur uncle

racist fuck

Do they honestly think their comments will actually mean anything to me? They are just another anonymous asshole trolling around. That is all. In the grand scheme of things they mean ... nothing. In my life they mean ... nothing. They must believe I have a REALLY low sense of self-esteem. Or their sense of self-importance is just THAT big.

Oooooh. Some fucktard I don't know said fuck off to me. Some fucktard I don't know told me to die. Whoopie shit. It is just words from someone who means nothing to me. Often words that are poorly spelled.

To paraphrase what I said in my post about slights, if I let every little comment from every little idiot bother me I would be in a bell tower shooting people.

So, to the fucktards, keep it up. Your comments don't bother me. They let me know that even though you mean nothing to me, my words piss you off. THAT makes me feel good. And when I am bored they give me something to do. Like right now. And I thank you.

Are you not entertained?!?!?!? :)

3 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahaha! It only took you three tries to write it properly!!! Thanks for the laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I have a lot of takers. Lots of nasty comments left for me to approve and address. It will take time though. Unlike the haters who left comments I have a life which keeps me busy most of the week. Weekends are a bad time to comment if you want a quick reply. :)

    ReplyDelete