Friday, July 22, 2011

Shit People Say ... About Eating.

"If I only ate when I felt hungry I would never eat."

I was talking with a couple of friends over coffee a few years back when the subject of eating came up. (Stig may have been there.) I had mentioned that I forgot to have breakfast so I was hungry. Hilda asked why I didn't eat breakfast. My reply was that if I am not hungry I don't usually think of eating. To which she made the above comment.

It just struck me as something strange to say. Especially coming from someone who was ... portly herself.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, she did come out with some strange-e ones. But it was usually buried in a tidal wave of verbiage, so sometimes it passed by when my eyes were already glazed over and my mind was wandering in fields far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ken what you are saying. :)

    ReplyDelete