Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shit Morons Say ... to explain themselves.

"I usually go to Shubie."

So, Grizzly and I are out for a hike at Cole Harbour Heritage Park. We are about 3/4 of the way through it when we come upon ... drum roll ... 3 bitches. One dog running loose and two women.

They were about 20 feet away when I warned them that Grizzly doesn't get along with big dogs. It actually wasn't that bad an encounter. One of the women quickly leashed their dog. That is when she made that comment.

Shubie is short for Shubenacadie Park. I have gone there a few times with Grizzly. It is a great park and has a large off leash area for dogs. We tend to stay away from that part. It is one of several off leash parks in the city.

Why the fuck would you try to rationalize the fact you have your dog is running loose in an ON LEASH park by saying you usually go to an off leash park? It doesn't make your actions any better. In fact it means you KNOW that you are in the wrong.

Up until that point I thought they were just low grade mooks. After that I knew I was in the presence of Grade A mooks. Almost had a mook free walk. Maybe next time U will be luckier.


1 comment:

  1. Hmmm ... true on one not sure about the other. Are you smart enough to know which is which?

    ReplyDelete