Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Tipping Point.

The last couple of weeks have been pretty stressful. Grizzly's cancer. His surgery. The car needing a new engine. Sundry lesser things.  For most of it, the non-Grizzly stuff, I was able to slough it off. Sometimes everyone reaches their tipping point though and I almost reached mine a couple of days ago. Or I reached it and avoided it. Hard to say.

What set it off? The car ... again. A stupid warning light going off for the ABS after I had spent nearly $2000 getting the damn thing fixed. It turned out to be a loose connector but I was pretty much ready to go over the edge if it had been anything more serious. Blood pressure was up enough to give me a headache.

It is strange what the final straw can be that will make us blow. Or almost do it. Like bad gas it too passed. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment