Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'm not dead yet.

Yes, it has been a while. Life gets that way sometimes. It has been pretty stress and BS filled since my last posts. Hell, including the last few posts. But life goes on and so will I. :)

As I finished this post up I realized where the title came from. yes, Monty Python Quest for the Holy Grail but more than that. A friend, someone closer than my brothers, had pretty much vanished. I got his last known mailing address, email wasn't that big yet, and sent him a letter asking a simple question. "Are you dead?" His repy was "I'm not dead yet.." and life went on. :)

Oh, and to the JohnDoe who sent some spammish comments, unless you can prove you are responsible for my car dying, several people quitting work causing shit loads of OT, a friends father dying, my dog having cancer, oh and me getting NHL 13 for PS3, then I am pretty sure you are not responsible for my absence from blogging. If you are responsible and can prove it I will worship you and call you my lord.

Degs!

No comments:

Post a Comment