Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Motormouth

There is a guy at work we call Motormouth. Ok, that is the nicest, non-profane name we use for him. I know I talk a lot but this guy makes me look mute. It wouldn't be so bad except he talks shit most of the time. He is worse than a gobshite.

My first introduction to him  had me shaking my head. He prattled on non-stop about ... well ... anything and everything. The guy can go from 0-dolphin in 2 seconds. Or less.

The deaf guys actually complain that he talks to much! When deaf people tell you that you need to shut up you should realize you have a problem.

Add to that he just doesn't seem to know what common courtesy is. He will interrupt people at the drop of a hat. Insinuate himself into conversations that have nothing to do with him, and he knows nothing about.

Most people at work say that MM has no filter. I don't think that is the problem. He is just a fucktard. Maybe even special needs. Unfortunately, his uncle is an Assistant General Manager so he gets away with being a fucktard.

Of course, what will follow are some stories of Motormouth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment