Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Fuck you IMDB!

I have been watching a show called Booze Traveler. It is pretty interesting and has some great quotes. I wanted to compile some and what would be easier than doing a google search on "booze traveler  quotes". Boy was I wrong.

The VERY first hit is for the IMDB quote page for Booze Traveler. Which would have been great if it actually had any fucking quotes. Instead I got to see the folowing:
  
"It looks like we don't have any Quotes for this title yet.
Be the first to contribute! Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the Quotes submission guide."
  
Fuck you IMDB! If you don't have a quote page then don't act as if you do!

I copied down a great quote from Season 1 of this show that I will NOT share with IMDB but will put in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment