Thursday, July 12, 2012

Shit Morons Say ... about leash laws.

"I was walking my dog here without a leash since before this was a park so the law doesn't apply to me."

The above was told to a Park Warden by some Dog Mook who was approached for not having their dog on a leash. The fucktard actually believes there is a grandfather clause for letting your dog loose. Some people are just too stupid to have pets ... or even children.

When I arrived at the park this morning 3 wardens were getting ready to do their rounds. We had a nice chat. I feel sorry for them because they don't have the power to ticket but have to put on a happy face and be polite to the idiots they deal with. Idiots who usually got from 0-profane when the leash law is mentioned.

One of them said he would love to be around when Department of Natural Resources officers come to the park. A dog mook who had the leash law and enforcement explained to him dared them to send a DNR officer. He would fuck up anyone who tried to give him a ticket.

The difference between a Park Warden and a DNR officer is pretty strong. The Park Warden wears a hunter orange vest and Warden's uniform. A DNR officer wears a uniform, bullet proof vest, and carries a sidearm. The officer has the power to handcuff and arrest someone.

Please oh please mouthy dog mook try and fuck with them. I want to be there when a DNR officer confronts one of these mooks. Hell, I want to be there when someone gets lippy with a Warden. The Warden can't say anything but I can ... and unlike them I can videotape the morons. :)

I am thinking about getting a GoPro video camera and harness so I can record my walks and the mooks. Then I can put them up here in all their glory, and stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment