Monday, September 28, 2015

Facebook wants my input!

I logged on to Facebook today to see a message on the right hand side of the page from Facebook. According to the message they want they want to know what I think. Of course this meant that other than to answer their stupid questions in 1 of the 3 ways they allow was the ONLY way to give your view.

The questions? You get 2 images of posts that have actually appeared on your Facebook page and have to choose one or the other or you can select "Can't Decide". Wow, how could that go wrong? Well, I had the same images show up AGAINST each other several times. The only thing changed was their position on the right or the left. I had one image show up THREE times to be judged against other images.

Unfortunately, there was no way to tell Facebook through this piece of shit what I actually felt about anything Facebook related. Facebook actually failed to find out what I think about anything by this craptastic exercise in finding out what users think.

Yet another Facebook fail.

If you really want to know what I think about anything how about giving me the means to type out what I think and send it to someone who works for Facebook?

Morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment