Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day of the Fucktards.

Holy shit. I have run in to more fucktards today, some almost literally, than I do most weeks.

Leaving the common daily fucktards aside there are 2 that stand out for their high degree of fucktardery.

The first one I encountered on my way back from the morning walk in the park with my dog. As I pulled onto my street and started to round a corner I ran into difficulty. The first difficulty being because someone had parked their van on the corner so I couldn't see much ahead and had to slowly/blindly go around. The second reason being that some stupid fucking jogger was ON THE ROAD coming around said van. This stupid twat was jogging down the road on the same fucking side as an EMPTY SIDEWALK. God forbid the fucktard actually be using the sidewalk.

Luckliy for her I was going slow because of the circumstances. If I had been doing the speed limit I would have nailed her and not in that fun way. My windows were down so I voiced my displeasure with her. "You fucking moron. Why the fuck aren't you using the sidewalk? I could have fucking killed you!" The fucktard kept her head down and kept jogging towards the car behind me who laid on their horn and scared the shit out of her. :)

The second one I ran into, once again almost literally, after the second walk in the park. I had stopped at the mall on the way home. On my way out the car in front of my stopped for the stop sign (no that isn't why they are a fucktard) realized they should have gone right instead of left to the stop and started backing up. They never checked their mirror and just started backing up right at me.

I laid on the horn and the driver gave me a really dirty look and (thankfully) hit their brakes. I shouted out my window "What the fuck do you think you doing? Try checking before backing up!" They did a sort of U-turn through a 4-way stop so they could back track to the liqour store.

Fucktards.

No comments:

Post a Comment