Saturday, April 19, 2014

What the ... trending BS?!?!?

I am not a Twitter subscriber. Which means I am not a Twit who Tweets. If I wanted to be a Twit I would subscribe.

Unfortunately Facebook forces me to see the Top 3 trending things, according to the Twits who work for Facebook. Which leads me to what has been on the Facebook Trending BS for at least 20+  hours ago. And it is STILL fucking there and still as wrong as it was when they FIRST posted it.



Ray Bourke is 53+ years old. He PLAYED for the Boston Bruins and the Colorado Avalanche. He has NEVER played for the Montreal Canadiens and was most definitely NOT playing last night. Nor did he score 2 goals to lead the Habs to the win. That was RENE Bourke. Something Facebook has STILL not fixed on their forced Trending list. Really Facebook. What the fuck?!?!?

At least the Red Wings info is spot on. One Direction ... who really gives a fuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment