Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Shit Morons Say ... in dispatch.

I asked my boss if I could leave early today. We call that putting in for an EO, Early Out. He told me sure and then called our dispatcher to make sure it was on the schedule. Chuck was in dispatch.

Manager "You see where there is an EO? by Flint's name on the schedule at 2 and 2:30?"

Chuck "Yes."

Manager "Remove the ? from 2."

Chuck "What about 2:30?"

I had to bite my tongue not to start laughing. It would have been loud enough to hear over the phone. My manager just replied "Ummm. Yes." and hung up. We both started laughing.

Moe was in the hallway, poked his head in and said "What is so funny?"

We told him. He shook his head and said "What did he think? You would leave at 2 and come back at 2:30 to work a half hour?!?!?"

Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment