Monday, December 13, 2010

Amazing Race (Spoilers)

The finale is done. The winner is crowned. Things that stood out.

The contestants were PUSHIER than Koreans getting off the KAL flight in La. :) Gotta use those elbows like an adjumma!

Poor Jill and Thomas had the worst taxi driver in LA. He couldn't understand English that well and kept telling them he had internet when all he had was a GPS. He really hosed them over. While they wouldn't have won they would have been second.

Mind you I also find it hard to believe the contestants couldn't answer at least 2 of the 3 questions without the internet. Seriously, they didn't know don Quixote or The 7 Year itch?!?!? Then again, maybe I am just showing my age. ;)

All in all it was a good season.

1 comment:

  1. I was rooting for Brooke and Claire but I was satisfied with the outcome. Next season looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete