Saturday, May 21, 2011

What the ... rapture?

So I heard people going on about "rapture". I start thinking that Blondie must be doing a huge world wide tour if everyone is talking about that song. Then I watch the news and see that they are talking about some moron named Harold Camping has set the date for "the rapture" to happen and the chosen to be sucked up to heaven. It is supposed to happen tomorrow (Sunday) at 6.

Funnily enough the twat, Camping, called for the rapture to hit in 1994 (I believe it was 94). When it didn't happen he blamed faulty calculations and set the date for tomorrow. And his followers fell for it. Again.

These idiots crowed in the media that they have sold their assets off and quit their jobs to prepare. The weatherman is calling for heavy ridicule for them Sunday with a miniscule chance of enlightenment shining through for a few who are capable of realizing just how idiotic they were.

1 comment:

  1. My bad the rapture was supposed to happen TODAY, Saturday, not tomorrow. I guess there is a lot of disappointment among Camping's morons.

    ReplyDelete