Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mook of the Week

I had just finished taking some shots new construction to the right and figured I would get one of the road ahead. We were doing the speed limit and going to be turning left at the lights. Just as I take the shot this asshole, Nova Scotia license EKT 467, shoots into the frame. He was doing at least 20 KPH over the speed limit.


Did a CostCo run with my mother yesterday and encountered a couple of driving mooks. This guy kind of reminded me of those assholes who just like to "show up" in other peoples pictures.

The mook then proceeded to wave and give us the finger. Why? I have no idea. He didn't want in our lane, nor were we impeding him. You can't always explain the actions of a mook. Often you will just get a headache trying to understand their stupidity.


To you, mook EKT 467, go fuck yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment