Thursday, May 26, 2016

Seventh Son

Tonight I am watching Seventh Son. I have no idea why I picked it because I know nothing about it. Ok, that isn't completely true, I know the mythos around the 7th son of the 7th Son, and the Iron Maiden album about it. :) Hopefully it doesn't let me down.

It starts out ... meh ... he leaves her there. Not an auspicious beginning. And then .... ummm yeah. Not making me want to watch it much further. It better get ... better.

"This won't be an execution merely an education." heh ... who just got schooled? :) Ok. This peeks my interest a little. Just a little.

"The trick is not to spill." And long have I laboured to learn that trick. :)

Meh it is looking like the TV show Grimm, which I love, on the silver screen. So far I would rather be watching Grimm.

God damn I would love to boogie the night away with Julianne Moore. Or maybe not after she transforms. ;)

So why didn't Gregory just cover her cage in silver? Or her? Damn. Didn't think the squire would die so soon.

Still, Meh.

And now, 12 min in, we see the 7th son. Still meh so far.

Damn. Sir Gregory is such an ass I am hoping the witch wins.

Listen to your mother. Mother's know.

"Keep him safe!"
"Alas good lady, that is a vow I cannot make."
True dat!

"So what are you going to do with me apprentice?" Heh ... starting to like the movie. ;)

"When you address me address me as ..." Oh fuck off you old sot!

I am kind of enjoying the movie.

"Could be useful. Not the passing out part but the visions." heh ... good line.

Damn. Only 27 minutes have passed?

"Show me what you are!"

I am 33 minutes in and am still having a hard time giving a fuck about this movie.

"Missed." Ok better.

So, he doesn't have a lot of time to teach him. I get it now.

"That is disgusting. What does that kill?"
"Cowardice."
Heh.

Ok. Alice makes it more interesting.

So it is only 42 minutes in and it is still meh.

"If it is anything less than O'Bama we are on our way." Really? Did I hear that right?

Meh!

So he turns her. Meh. Not a horrible movie. Not a good one. Watch it if you want to.




No comments:

Post a Comment