Friday, May 13, 2011

Puke and Shit Stories

I don't know why but it always seems that when family or friends get together and drink the discussion devolves to shit and/or puke stories. Which can get real interesting when a Sister, Sister-in-law, and Niece are nurses. What brought this one? Sitting around with family the other day and said stories started flowing. No pun intended.

One that always makes me laugh, in retrospect, happened when I was babysitting 2 of my nieces. They were about 10 and 7 at the time. I made spaghetti for supper which was a bad choice. One of them wasn't feeling good and just after finishing eating had to run to the bathroom to throw up. She almost made it to the toilet when she pretty much projectile vomited AT the toilet. The bathroom was a mess but she didn't even get splatter on her clothes.

My niece was an emotional mess because of what happened. I cleaned her face up in the kitchen and went to clean up. She was crying and her younger sister was trying to console her. When I walked into the bathroom the odour hit me and I started gagging. I just made it onto the back deck before I chundered. THAT cheerd up my niece. She almost peed herself laughing because she made me puke. :)

I ended up having to use a make shift mask to be able to clean the bathroom. y niece was still laughing when I finished. We still chuckle about that from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment